Monticello Dispensary Delivery Terms
Delivery orders must be received via Monticello Dispensary online ordering no later than 7:00 AM the day of the scheduled delivery route.
Delivery orders must be placed online and cannot be accepted via phone call to the dispensary or by email.
After placing an online order, should you need to add items to your order, you will need to add those items by placing another order. Both orders will be combined at the dispensary at time of fulfillment with only one delivery charge applied.
All deliveries are final. No refusals, refunds or returns, with exception of faulty electronics (manufacturer error only).
Taxes, delivery fees and minimum orders are non-negotiable.
Order cancellations must be received no later than 7:00pm the day before the scheduled delivery date. Late cancellations may be charged a delivery fee.
- Debit Card payments only (bank or pre-paid cards).
- The following forms of payment are not accepted: cash, credit cards, checks or money orders.
Our online system does not apply ATM fees. The following are amounts that will be added to your subtotal at the time of order filling & processing at the dispensary:
- Purchase totals must be rounded up to the nearest $5.00 or $10.00 mark. For example, $134.92 will be rounded up to $135.00, or $148.00 will be rounded up to $150.00. This is a functionality of the payment system which is outside of our control.
- Our debit card processor functions as an ATM, with their own service fee of $3.50 (per individual transaction – please make sure your order is able to be filled under one transaction so you will only be charged one ATM fee.
When paying via debit card upon delivery, please contact your bank PRIOR to the delivery day to raise your maximum transaction limit if needed, especially if placing orders over $400. Our transaction machines will not process orders over that amount unless you have contacted your bank to increase your limit.
If your bank does not allow you to raise your debit limit, you can use a prepaid debit card (purchased at local convenience stores) for single or recurring orders at Monticello Dispensary.
Drivers may accept cash gratuities for their services. Thank you for supporting our drivers!
The delivery address must be a residential address, i.e., home dwelling place, apartment, trailer per Arkansas MMC regulations. Monticello Dispensary will not deliver to commercial locations, businesses or dormitories.
Card holder must be present at time of delivery with physical MMJ card, state-issued ID and debit card in their possession, or else delivery cannot be completed.
Monticello Dispensary drivers are unable to wait for customers to arrive at the designated delivery address to receive the order. The customer must be present and on time. In extreme scenarios, the drivers may wait up to 5 minutes. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will be up to the driver's discretion. Monticello drivers cannot guarantee a 5-minute wait time in the event of an emergency causing the tardiness. Please be courteous of the driver's time and the other deliveries needed to be made.</li>
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Monticello Dispensary’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Monticello Dispensary’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Monticello Dispensary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Monticello Dispensary’s web site are provided “as is”. Monticello Dispensary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Monticello Dispensary does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.<
In no event shall Monticello Dispensary or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Monticello Dispensary’s internet site, even if Monticello Dispensary or a Monticello Dispensary authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Monticello Dispensary’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Monticello Dispensary does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Monticello Dispensary may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Monticello Dispensary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Monticello Dispensary has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Monticello Dispensary of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Monticello Dispensary’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.